“AE” Model 50-N (19mm dia) and 55-N (25mm dia) fixed type, manual operated fire hosereel are manufactured within a strict quality controlled environment to ISO 9001 : 2000 and conformed to BS EN 671-1 : 2012 specifications.
The elegant and compact design with minimum protrusion allow for easy installation and maintenance. The compact design greatly helps designers in deciding the appropriate size of the hosereel compartment, especially in areas where space constraints are critical.
Another unique feature in the hosereel design is the “slide-in” wall mounting bracket which is a separate strong and rigid galvanised steel bracket that is initially installed onto the concrete wall without the hosereel.
The complete hosereel is then “slide in” from the top and sits in a fitting and rigid position. The water supply piping is then connected to the inlet of the hosereel.
The materials that are used to manufacture the fire hosereel are of the highest quality such as the combination of high grade aluminium alloy and/or LG2 gunmetal waterway assembly all of which are corrosion resistant and of high impact strength. The fire reel discs are pressed steel of 1.2mm thickness and epoxy/polyester powder coated. The hub is made of deep drawn galvanised steel.
• Elegant and compact design.
• Robust construction.
• Easy and flexible installation.
• Reliable performance with minimum maintenance.
• 20, 25, 30 and 36 metre long, EN 694 : 2001 hose.*
• Open/shut, 6mm and 8mm dia orifice, rotary operated,jet or spray/jet nozzle.*
• Brass stop valve or lever ball valve*
• Zinc plated hose clamps.
• Galvanised swing roller hose guide.
• 20 & 25 metre length hoses are also available.*
• Open/Shut, 6mm and 8mm dia orifice, rotary operated spray/jet nozzle.*
OPERATING & TEST PRESSURES:
• Working pressure: 12 bars (max)
• Test pressure: 18 bars
• BSI Kitemark KM551497
• C E 0620
• TUV-SUD-PSB Listed under Class 1A (Singapore).
• SETSCO Listed under PLS Class 1A (Singapore).
• SAI Global (for 19mm x 36m)